- Scuba diving
- Watching dolphins
- Big game fishing
- Kite Surfing
- Sea Walk
- Submarines and Sub Scooters
- Water Skiing
Activities in Mauritius
Mauritius comes with a multitude of activities associated with a resort island. Eco-activities, sports and watersports are all catered for. There is no shortage of family friendly activities or extreme sports for the more daring. Some adventure activities include zip-lines, mountain climbing and abseiling, kite surfing, quad biking and mountain biking. There are also many golf courses to choose from. Beach and water activities include windsurfing, dinghies, pedal-boats, hobie cats and speed boats for water-skiing. Cruising in yachts is also available while those seeking to go underwater can do it in Scuba gear dives or in submarines or using “Subscooters”.
Things to see and do in Mauritius
- Adventure Parks
- Quad biking
- Nature Treks
- Helicopter Tours
- Bagatelle Mall of Mauritius
- Trianon Shopping Park
- Phoenix Mall
- Flacq Shopping Mall
- VIP Commercial Centre
- Cascavelle Shopping Mall
- Grand Baie La Croisette
- Super U – Grand Bay Coeur de Ville
- Le Caudan Waterfront
- Ruisseau Creole
- Grand Bay Store
- Vieux Moulin Shopping Centre
- Happy World Centre
- The West & South-West: Albion and Pointe aux Sables, Flic en Flac, Tamarin and Black River, Martello Tower at La Preneuse, Black River Gorges National Park, Case Noyale and La Gaulette, Ile aux Bénitiers, Le Morne Brabant, One Eye, Piton de la, Rivière Noire and Chamarel and Le Morne.
- Port Louis, Capital City of Mauritius: La Place D’Armes, Statue of Mahe de la Bourdonnais, The Government House, Port Louis Theatre, Fort Adelaide, Aapravasi Ghat, BRIC, Natural History Museum, Mauritius Postal Museum, Blue Penny Museum, Marie Reine de la Paix, The Caudan Waterfront, Shopping, The Champ de Mars, Museum of Photography, Rajiv Gandhi Science Centre, China Town, Plaine Verte.
- The North: Les Vergers of Labourdonnais at Mapou, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden, The Red Roof Chapel in Cap Malheureux, The Maheswarnath Mandir of Triolet, Goodlands Market, Paul and Virginie monument at Poudre D’or, Van Ann Chocolate Manufactures, History of Pamplemousses, Beaches, Grand Bay and Pamplemousses, The Northern islets, The Mauritius Aquarium at Pointe aux Biches, Nightlife.
- Inland & Centre: Rose Hill, Quatre Bornes, Vacoas and Curepipe, Trou aux Cerfs, Ganga Talao, Eureka “La Maison Créole”, Moka, Mahatma Gandhi Institute, Curepipe Botanical Garden, Balfour Garden, Climbing the Moka Mountain Range, Follow the Tea Route, Institut français de Maurice, Plateau Route, Rum Factory, Seven Waterfalls.
- The South & South-East: Mahebourg, Pointe Canon, National History Museum, Cavendish Bridge, Battery of Devil’s Point, Ile aux Aigrettes, Nature reserve, Blue Bay, Blue Bay Marine Park, Le Souffleur, La Roche Qui Pleure, Gris-Gris Restaurants, Robert-Edward Hart Museum – Souillac, Telfair Municipal Garden, Rochester Falls, Beaches, Rivière des Galets and Ilôt Sancho, Baie du Cap Road, The Dutch landing spot, Mahebourg Market.
- Rodrigues Island
- The East: Ile aux Cerfs, Grand River South East, Roches Noires and Poste Lafayette, Bras d’Eau, Belle Mare, Flacq, Ile d’Ambre, Roches Noires Caves, Bras d’Eau National Park, The East Road, Devil’s Point Battery, Pont Bon Dieu.
- Happy Rajah
- Le Bois Cheri Restaurant
- La Case du Pecheur
- Backstage – Hennessy Park Hotel
- Dix-Neuf Restaurant – Tamarina Golf Estate
- Namaste Restaurant – Le Caudan Waterfront
- Port Louis
- Grand Baie
- The 7-Coloured Earth of Chamarel
- Pamplemousses Botanical Garden
- The Tea Route
- Water Sports
- Sega Dancing
- Traditional Mauritian Fare
- Cultural Heritage Sites – Government House, Port Louis Theatre, Central Post Office, Court of Justice Buildings and the Old Prison. Tw UNESCO world heritage sites – Aapravasi Ghat and Le Morne.
Picturesque settings and amazing world-class service. Prepare to be pampered and relaxed on your wedding day….
A Mauritius wedding is romantic, stress-free and effortlessly beautiful.Read more about weddings
Tranquil beaches, sunset walks along the coast and sundowner cocktails in a picturesque setting……
Mauritius offers the perfect romantic setting for you to embark on your new life together.Read more about honeymoons