7 nights from R19 470 per person sharing
Flights, 7 nights with breakfast, lunch & dinner – Valid: 1 to 13 June 2019.
Specials for 2019 ex Johannesburg:
6 to 31 May: R20 820 per person sharing
1 to 13 June: R19 470 per person sharing
14 to 30 June: R21 440 per person sharing
Add-on for departures from Cape Town or Durban:
R1 870 per person 6 to 31 May and 1 to 14 June
R3 470 per person 14 to 30 June
All inclusive add-on from R610 per person per night
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- Return airport to hotel transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation in a Standard Garden Room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Land & motorised water sports as per brochure
- A bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- A complimentary honeymoon experience for the couple – to be selected from the experience catalogue on arrival
All Items of a personal nature.
Meals not mentioned.
Medical and travel insurance.
Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking.
Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified.
All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading.
Rates are subject to availability at time of booking and currency fluctuations prior to full payment being received.
Valid for dates as specified.
Group rates available on request.
A friendly, relaxed resort located on a historic peninsula with great views over the Indian Ocean. Lush, tropical gardens dotted with cascading pools and a string of secluded creeks the resort is the ideal place to relax, plus you are just a short drive away from the entertainment and shops of Grand Baie.Read More
Plan and book your dream holiday to Mauritius with our friendly, knowledgeable consultants.Click here to contact us